Friday, January 30, 2009

Be to her virtues very kind. Be to her faults a little blind.

Finally the weekend is here. Not since I was in high school did I anticipate the weekend as much as I look forwards to it now. Work is HELL to say the least. Last week was my first solo assignment and I have to admit the pressure and the work load is getting to me. I feel like I dont even have time to think! All this week I've been trying to do the honesty tag, the one that dee tagged me, bs every time I start I type a title and maybe a half a sentence and then blank, nothing. I lost count how many times this has happened to me lately. But since its the weekend, am gonna give it one last try o ele e9eeer e9eer:


1) blank

2) nothing

3) oh  two days ago while i was at work i suddenly lost sight from my left eye, my peripheral vision was completely gone. I couldn't see a single freaking thing. I tried blinking faster and more rapidly, didnt help, i tried rubbing it with my finger, didnt get better, i went to the bathroom and washed it but nothing changed. 5 minutes later it was still the same. Another five minutes and i began to really get scared. I tried to ignore it and pretend it was nothing and just go on and let it pass. Then i remember i had eye surgery about a year ago and thought to myself hey, does this have anything to do with it? Another 10 minutes later and slowly but surely my sight came back to me, but a torturing headache began and lasted for 2 days. Later i found out from google and a friend that it was a migraine that caused my temporary one eyed blindness. I dont know if i should be relieved or worried. I mean i should be relieved that it was only a migraine but should i be worried that this has the potential to occur again and again? My comfort for now is that the headache is gone and my vision is 20/20 el7imdila. And i guess thats good enough. 
This is the longest post i've written in a long time. I got used to writing very short posts or sometimes posting without writing anything at all that i think i lost my ability to find words to express what i felt. This thought kinda leads me to my next honesty thing, but i think am gonna leave that one to be written for another day cause now this is all i have energy to write about. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salamaat, matshoof shar. i've read about it before, it's not that bad, u just need to rest. bs go see a doctor just to be on the safe side

and i really like how honest you were in numbers 1 and 2 :)

Dee said...

oohh salamaaat! enshallah it was a one time thing o never happens again , i guess its all from the reading pressure ,how did the first assignment felt like?

love the title ;)

bored said...

f: alah esalmich ;p

dee: it's still going on, ta3ab! bs is good so far.