Sunday, April 1, 2007



10 weird things or habits or little known facts about myself




1) whenever i see a live cockroach i scream!
2) i sleep with 5 pillows, 2 under my head, one over it, one between my legs and i hug the last one
3) when in the gym and feeling tired, i put on either the superman theme music or the song from jungaar to get pumped up
4) i can share almost anything with anyone except for french fries, that i cannot and will not share!
5) if am having lunch alone, i have to have it on my bed infront of the t.v and i dont start eating unless theres something good or something i can follow on the telle
6) i feel nervous when anyone gets even close to my laptop, am like "wakhraw!"
7) magdar andimij eb anything unless am munching on something
8) i love to read, but at the same time its the best way to put me to sleep
9) when someone claps real loud i get a twinch in my neck and my eyes close, so you can imagine what i look like at a samra
10) when ever i hear a thubana's noise i cover my ears, and theres this huge thubanaaa hovering over my head that am gonna try to get so wish me luck ;)

am guessing everyone has already been tagged so i tag no one ;p

11 comments:

Mrs. said...

et3eesh el door inik jongar ? :P yeah u wish :P

Mother Courage said...

1) whenever i see a live cockroach i scream!

Kafu Wallah!

Red Blooded Woman said...

ok, i can relate to the superman song in the gym... we need motivation! About the cockroach.. a7em...HAHAHAHA :P
Hmm the laptop... what do you have to hide my friend?
I just realized i cant eat with you.. I always steal french fries!

Anonymous said...

#5 ... that's soooooooo me!

but that "jungaar" one? LOOOOOOOOOOOL law ashofk bel gym ab6ha '97k ;P

Danah said...

1) me too:p
3) loooool at jungar!
5) me too bas bil 9ala
8) me too
10) so did u get it?:p

Missy said...

1) HAHHAHAHAHAAH I scream too, but hey isnt that gurly? how old r u kidooooo :P

2) I sleep with 5 pillows to! 2 under my head, 1 on my left, 1 on my right, and 1 to hug! :P

4) I always steal french fries!!! even if I have some.. I enjoy eating other's french fries it tastes different!! hahahah :P

6) what r u hiding? :P

10) grrrrrr that "buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" is really annoying!

GLAMOROUS said...

1) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
2) 7aRaaaM, Na8i9 7ob o 7aNan ;(
3)LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK
hahahahahahaah...
*falls down the chair*
*hits head*
*write again*
4) oofff ya i know where u come from.. especially when ur hungry and it's hot..
5,6,7)ME TOOOOOO
8)B.O.R.I.N.G !
9)awwwwwwwww
10)LOOOOL..

Loved ur list, so fuuny..

PEACE..

Bu Ziyad said...

you know ipod and nike have this product with the chip in the shoes that is connected to ipod that will detect you slowing down and play your favourite song.. superman in this case :p

Elijah said...

LOL @ 9 that's so cute :P

Anonymous said...

interesting!....:)

Asya said...

hate cockroaches too... can totally relate to nr.1 :-)))