Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ihate


is it just me or is the iphone hype getting a little bit out of hand? i mean, look at the picture above, at first you'd think this guy won an olympic gold medal while overcoming cancer and saving a cat from a burning building all at once. I think apple has one of the worlds best marketing strategies and teams for getting people so worked up about a phone. Any blogger who checks safat is bound to find at least one person posting something about the new iphone everyday. I admit that i too fell under the Apple spell and put up an "iphone post" in this blog. Is it a good phone, sure it's good and more, do we have something better to talk about? definitly! So this is a public service message, please no more iphone posts, lets look at the big world out there, we're bound to find something more interesting to write about ;p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(iKnow) ! I dunno what the buzz's all about wala would like to know... a regular phone's fine!

Anonymous said...

Lol! i Hate I phone. but i love the IPOD!

but yeah lest talk about something more meaningfull.

did you see the new nokia phone ;p

Weld El-ma6aba said...

I have actually put my hands on of those iPhones.. and trust me it's worth every post that has been written about it.

but keep in mind that i'm Apple maniac so u shouldn't take my word for it :P

Unknown said...

This would be very stupid if the photo above was actually real, and not an Ad or staged.

Hitman1 said...

I think the iphone is way over hyped.... for god sake Apple never make a phone before; it is their first phone ever!! don't expect it to be a straight out slam dunk like they advertise it