Friday, September 14, 2007

back

I've been away for a little while now, staying true to my name i was bored with blogging. It happens from time to time. I've been blogging for about 3 years. There were times when i used to be addicted to it. The worst of it was whenever i saw or heard something interesting my first thought would be "am gonna blog about it". There were other times when i just simply forgot about it for weeks.
Anyways, as you all know the recent hype around kuwaiti blog's is the iphone. Apparently some people downloaded some iprogram that they install in the iphone to make it work here in ikuwait. I have no idea how it works and i dont care, i've seen ithe phone and am looking to get ione asap. There are some people in kuwait selling it for 250KD, which is highway robbery in my opinion cuz the iphone only costs $399. That said, i might actually buy it for 250KD, what can i say, am too eager to wait for it to arrive and too lazy to "hack it" and unlock the thing to make it work in kuwait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, welcome back.

Very nice on the i! everyone is apparently I-ing...

Anyway everything is a HAba in this country

Anonymous said...

Back Welcome i-i

bored said...

blue dress: again i say, hathy likuwaiiit 9al 3ala elnibi ;p

fayoora: lool thnx ;p