Monday, August 27, 2007

bored kuwaiti


Things have been agonizingly slow and boring the last week! nothing happened! Nothing weird or out of the ordinary to report. It's that time of the year when nothing and nobody is in kuwait. Am sitting in front of my laptop finding it hard to come up with anything to write about.
All in all this vacation has been good so far, am sleeping half the day, going to the gym more often and with energy, and generally relaxed. But it has gotten boring very quickly! I cant wait till wednesday when i get my ass on the plane and head straight to sharm el shaikh baby! A week under the sun(the nice sun, not kuwaits sun) should be just what i need!

CFA update: hahahahahahahahahahahha..........cont!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troo7 oo terga3 bilsalamaah!

Expatriate said...

Good luck man

About the CFA, why did you register for the December exam ? you could've allowed more time for yourself to prepare for the test. I registered today to take the test on June 2008, giving me more than adequate time to assure myself that I pass in my first sit.

How is the study group for the CFA ? how many of you are joining together ?

Weld El-ma6aba said...

good to hear about the sharm el-shaikh trip! enjoy every damn second of it ;)

Anonymous said...

enjoy ur trip man...take care!

avocat said...

yarabi hal yabanieen imfaqiseen madre shlawn efargoon bainhum w bein b3th ! kilhum mithel mithel ;p

bored said...

fayoora: alah esalmich

expatriate: considering my job status and other stuff it's best for me to take it on the december date, the study group is small, 3 or 4 so far but we havent started doing much together yet..

weld el ma6aba: thnx and i did :D

maze: thnx buddy

um-mid3aab:loool eee 3ajeeba el 9oora ;p