Wednesday, August 22, 2007

want love? call me now!


I woke up today and did what i usually do which is check my phone if i got any calls or msgs while i was tucked away behind all those pillows. A msg caught my attention cuz the number it came from looked international, it started with +26122..... so i was curious as to see who was thinking of me while they were on their vacation. I opened the msg box and this is exactly what was in it:

Love and date!!! Call me now: 00261.........

What th
e hell? Lemme see if i understand this, companies are sending random international msgs to arab countries trying to lure the not so young and desperate into getting in long conversations with supposedly young and hot(yeah am sure) girls from god knows where? The things people do for money is almost as sad as the things people do to have some company.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get missed calls always from that prefix! weird!

don_veto said...

I got that same message, I am heart broken. Is she cheating on me already ? :-(

GLAMOROUS said...

AY SHY @@
international ba3ad !! LOOL .. il7imdelah wil shekiir..

Anonymous said...

LOL I always get this kinda messages. Especially from Egypt =\
Men jid who's that idiot elly ra7 ydg?

Anonymous said...

weird... my brother got a msg from the same number which contains the same msg =|

bb q8 said...

i got the same msg from the same number 2 days ago... has anybody phoned her? :)

Anonymous said...

I got the same message a month ago. And I'm a GIRL!

bes 3ala goltik, the things ppl do for money.. i wonder, has anybody called? i'd like to know what/who is behind the other line, and what exactly do they do..

Ansam said...

I got this message a while back, and so did my brother in law, and yesterday my Dad told me he got one! It is so annoying! I hate solicitors arghhhhh!!! and now this kind of solicitors are even more arghhhhhhhh!

Shoush said...

The only reason this is selling is becuz ppl r buying. Pathetic but true.

bored said...

cyberrowdy: they call too?

don_veto:looool it's ok u can have her all to ur self buddy, bro's over long distance ho's ;p

glamorous: yeah it's shocking

pinkish: i dont know where this is from, bs i guess they only do it cuz fe people that do call!

very.q8ya: i think they are spamming everyone

bb q8: nope i dnt want to, am afraid that when they get my number the am a caller they never stop trying to electronicly seduce me ;p

a.n.o: lol you guys want me to call ha? well i just might but....nope ;p

ansam: yeah they suck, el3ada astanis when i get a msg am so eager to see from who only to find out it's an advertisement!

shoush: unfortunately you are right!

Anonymous said...

I got that txt msg this past weekend also!! It craked me up and confused me at the same time