Thursday, December 27, 2007

furnished apartment: the search

There's something quite unsettling about renting a furnished apartment online. The sites where i've been doing most of my search have some brief description's and a few photos of the available apartments, but no matter how good they look in a picture it's still not the same as actually going there and seeing it for yourself. There's this one apartment in particular that i've been eyeing for a while. It's a hybrid between a one bedroom and a studio. The design is very modern and shar7. The location is unbeatable! Close to where i need to be and close to where i wanna be. Problem is i have to pay half upfront and it's almost impossible to cancel. So if there was a problem with it, for instance the owner photo editing somethings out of the apartment (which has happened) i'd be stuck with it. I could wait till i get there myself and take a look before i commit, but i run the risk of losing it to someone else, and i really dont wanna go there without having a clue where am gonna stay. Here's a picture of the apartment and if you look closer below the tv it kinda looks like something was photoshoped, i dont know you tell me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! These people who post photos for their products online now how to manipulate them! Damn, we get cheated in the end!

I came to a conclusion not to all for online dating too..people will dupe you by putting a foreign actress photo :p

eshda3wa said...

i once rented a furnished apartment
i changed the furniture.

momo said...

I think that TV is kinda small !

Anonymous said...

imbala it looks photoshopped 9oob il table.. bas what could it possibly be? coffee spilled on the wall?
7adda 6af.
I say go for it itha u like the place so much.
o etha u get shocked min other rooms aw shay in reality, you can sue him :P.
hehe ,, la bas shda3wa? enta for how long will u stay in it ?

bored said...

joel: lol i wonder how u came to that conclusion ;p

eshda3wa: whats the point of getting it furnished in the first place? was it that bad ?;p

momo: at least its a plasma, not one of those old oval shaped ones ;p

fayoora: hehehe yeah it's not a big deal bs i dont like to be surprised with something bad... am staying there for 10 weeks

Anonymous said...

Ha? Did you go yet ?

bored said...

in a couple of weeks enshala, and it looks like am getting this apartment after all

Venessa furnished apartment Toronto said...

Wow, surprisingly I never knew this. I have been reading your blog a lot over the past few days and it has earned a place in my bookmarks.Thanks for sharing with us.

Melba furnished condos for rent in Toronto said...

I've heard many things about this suite and I hope I'll be able to go here someday. Nice view after I've seen the websites!

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet people, its really really fastidious post on building up new web site.


Look at my website ... diets that work