Saturday, August 16, 2008


I've been looking for a good music player to put on this blog for a while but most required me to upload my own songs somewhere and am just too lazy to do any of that. I finally found this good Internet radio thing that I've installed from helpmechill.com. The music is what i call background music, something i can listen to while not really listening too it, it's something i hear in the background while doing anything else. I'll try it out for a few days and i might decide to leave it for good.

5 comments:

Disturbed Stranger said...

Maybe I'll install Psycho's soundtrack too ;)

Shoush said...

Am not a fan of music that plays automatically. Ya3ni akrah shay when ur listening to ur own music, enjoying it wildinya 7ilwa and while ur doing so u check a blog/website oo their music plays automatically bidoon isti2than oo yi5arib kilshay!

(ola yal na'3za)

bored said...

d.s.: a Hitchcock fan? ;p

shoush: olaaa yal naghzaaaaaa ;p
i'll take ur suggestion into consideration, but wont do anything abt it lana mali khilg, bacher aghaira ok? ;p

Shoush said...

Ok. ;P

Elias said...

Yep. that internet radio is nice, cool chill out tunes... That even lets you "forgive" the autoplay-thing... I for myself started producing chill-out music some time ago, with some luck maybe one day they will play a song of mine :)