Monday, September 15, 2008

fatafeat



i learned that not going to work and having nothing to do except waiting for fu6oor makes me feel hungrier than ever, specially when for some reason am lying motionless in bed staring helplessly at danya khateeb ( of one hit wonder fame of a song i think better known as koko kooooko) in her cooking show on fatafeat. The theme of the show is that in every episode she goes to a different country and cooks with the local people something traditional. All the while through watching the show i cant stop thinking of fu6oorna, a fav of mine, 3aish ma3a la7am mafrooom makhlooo6 ma3a chutney spices. I need to get my mind thinking of something else other then food, cuz thinking of food this much while fasting has to be some sorta sin.
Trying to think of something else, i found myself googling images of biryani when i stumbled on this post somewhere from a complete idiot on how arabs supposedly eat biryani. The ignorance i see in some people just amazes me sometimes. Ah no use, i will try to sleep off the hunger.

7 comments:

eshda3wa said...

dnya had my dream job!

eating and traveling

HEAVEN

Anonymous said...

I do nothing but thinking of food and wat is going to be on fu6or .. really ! This is the only thing I do from 8:00 am till 6:00 pm !!

bored said...

eshd3wa: and getting paid to do so!

cat: lol la ma2saaat ;p

Ansam said...

yeah I second eshda3wa LOL

Silver said...

sleep..sleep is good;p

Anonymous said...

ahahahha . aham shay women eat the leftovers.

I think they did gabil :P
minziman minzimaan 7ail .
They think we're still muta5alifeen, 3adi its ok
who cares what they think anyway.

bored said...

ansam: me too

silver: sleep is the best

fayirr: 7adhom muta5alifeen