Sunday, April 12, 2009

they sell reeses!



they sell reeses peanut butter cups here! i couldnt believe it. dont know if they have been doing so for a while wana tawny aktishif bs these little things were an obssesion of mine back in 92 and 93 when we were living in DC and i was chucking them cups down like they were m&m's. athkir 9ij kint atfanan eb the way i eat them. talk about a nostalgic moment.  kint wagif bljam3iya with the cashier sliding my stuff on the scanner and el bnaya ele wagfa waray et7i6 her things on the belt, that is when my eye noticed a small thin rectangular orange thing, 2 of them god bless her soul, sitting infront. needless to say i told the cashier to freeze while i ran down the aisle looking for them cups. there they were, hundreds of them sitting there. so i took two (am trying to lose wieght, ha!) and went back to pay for me stuff. below is one of me fav old time commercials, how do you eat your reeses?



9 comments:

Ansam said...

ee min zimaaan :-P hehehe

zuz said...

min zemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan:P!!!

Anonymous said...

Ma jarabta Reese's bas ilyoum sis made me buy oreo bo peanut butter o gemt akla chak chak chak wara ba3ath chena banak. :p

1001 Nights said...

Oh I never knew they had them in Kuwait! I never caught the reese craze when I was living in the States though. Just get chunky peanut butter and spoon it down when you get the craving :D

bored said...

ansam and zuz

now u tell me? ;p

elieruby
okh oreo bo peanute butter? lazem ajarba and u jarbay el reeses

1001
ee me too i just found out, la o eb jam3iyatna of all places, hmmm u just reminded me of bart's butterfingers mmm

Elieruby said...

E min sultan centre. Ajarib reeses ilyoum :-D

Anonymous said...

They sell the mini ones at sultan center hawally, across from muhallab! They're so taaasty!

N20! said...

you must be really bored to post about that. im bored too so im reading

Unknown said...

I Love it bs it too much!
They serve reeses cheescake at Caribou's " AMAZING " !