Tuesday, March 10, 2009

blogger blind test

yesterday the same client with the good looking interior performed a cheesy blind test for some of it's employees to test which type of cheese they would like best (something tells me labna isnt considered cheese but more like yougert? i dont know you tell me). i wanted to be a part of the blind test bs unfortunatly i had to do my own work at that same time and couldnt get away, i wasnt even able to watch it either.

i've always wanted to be a part of a blind test, everyone does i think, i bet everyone who saw that coke vs pepsi or that starbucks vs jam3iya coffee blind tests has told themselves at one point or another hey i bet i can tell which is which, ashkara i would. well i wanted to test myself and see if i would know. hmmm...i wonder if there could be a kuwaiti blogger blind test. how? i dont know, i guess the way i would do it is for someone to to publish a set of 2 or 3 or 5 posts each from different bloggers and have the readers guess which is which, like safat but without the bloggers names, that is if they claim that they know their favourit bloggers all too well. i mean some people have a unique way of writing and telling a story or posting random things. what we post is what makes our blogs unique right? or is there another reason why we read who we read? i dont know, if you find this interesting then let me know and maybe a blogger blind test could tell us more.

7 comments:

eshda3wa said...

that sounds like fun

i dont think i can ever take part in a blind test

im waaay to picky!

bored said...

bl3aks because ur too picky u should do a blind test 3ashan u discover what u've been missing maybe ;p

Anonymous said...

Amusing! I'm sure I'd be able to know my fav blogs if I get to do that test...

Blind tests are very important.

Reminds me of our labs when we're supposed to carry out experiments the blind-test way but we usually don't. Akher shay en2alif results just to go home earlier :p Accuracy goes down the drain let alone genuine results.

Ansam said...

I love to do these kinda things, and THANK GOD I am well connected so that I get chances like trying out food and rate it, go to pre openings/soft openings, focus groups and more.... e7tarrait wila lail7een? hehehehe

bored said...

elieruby
i hope ur not studying to become a doctor, mo khoosh shay doctors cheating ;p

ansam
ee mn e6la3at 3al wa6an kobar ras'ha ;p

Anonymous said...

eh. cognitively post )

Anonymous said...

я так считаю: мне понравилось. а82ч